#1 Mico Layout, 7th Main Road, Pushpa Layout, BTM 2nd Stage, Bangalore-560076
Ph. No: +91 9972606685
#1 Gopal Reddy Layout, 18th Cross, 21st Main, JP Nagar 5th Phase, Bangalore-560078
Ph. No: 080 4161 6648
Timings : 11:30AM to 10.30PM
Cost : ₹ 500 for two
Cuisine : Biryani, Tandoori, Kebab.
- Chicken Biryani [Rs. 160]
- Mutton Biryani [Rs. 170]
- Mughlai Chicken Biryani (4 pcs) [Rs. 240]
- Mughlai Mutton Biryani (4 pcs) [Rs. 260]
- Chicken Hyderabad Biriyani [Rs. 180]
- Mutton Hyderabad Biriyani [Rs. 190]
- Chicken Lucknow Biriyani [Rs. 250]
- Mutton Lucknow Biriyani [Rs. 250]
- Biryani [Rs. 250]
- Biryani (2 Pcs) [Rs. 250]
- Extra Egg [Rs. 250]
- Mutton Chanp [Rs. 160]
- Mutton Spl. Kasha [Rs. 160]
- Mutton Rogan Josh (4 Pcs.) [Rs. 220]
- Zeeshan Spl. Mutton (4 Pcs.) [Rs. 250]
- Chicken Rezala [₹ 155]
- Zeeshan Spl. Murg [₹ 220]
- Chicken Chanp [₹ 155]
Read More here:
The name reminds of a delicious aroma of Lucknowi Biryani, flowing through the streets of Kolkata.
Zeeshan is a small eatery at JP Nagar. The Place is very little with only 2 tables. The location is a bit clumsy in the midst of a narrow street.
Food & taste wise, it has a touch of the same taste as Kolkata’s Zeeshan. Mughlai Chicken Biryani is a must have in here; the rice in it was cooked just right, with a flavor of Kewra water and nicely cooked chicken pieces. Chicken Reshmi Kebab was cooked delightedly in cream and was so supple & tasty.
All the Mughlai options are available at this place.
Don’t go with the ambiance. But they offer great tastes. Their service is quick. Prices are affordable.