Sector 5, Saltlake, Kolkata
Contact No. : 033 40060292
Timings : 11AM to 11PM
Cost : 700 for two
Cuisine : North Indian,Chinese
Our Recommendation :
- Chicken Sweet Corn Soup[Rs.90]
- Cheese Chilli Mushroom[Rs.140]
- Murgh Kalmi Kebab[Rs.190]
- Chicken Cashewnut[Rs.170]
- Chicken Ballentine[Rs.190]
- Mexican Fish [Rs.225]
- Thai Spicy Chicken[Rs.170]
- Chicken Chilli Oyester[Rs.150]
- Mutton Patiala[Rs.190]
- Methi Murgh[Rs.130]
- Opium Special Fried Rice[Rs.140]
- Burnt Garlic Rice[Rs.110]
- Fish Sweet n Sour[Rs.190]
- Smirnoff Espresso[Rs.135 per 60ml]
This place is a resto-pub. The ambiance is very delightful. The place is dimply lighted with wooden decor having pics of Bon Jovi, Linking Park and many more. The seating is comfy and you can choose sitting on sofa or chairs or with cushions. The bar counter adds class to its interiors.
The food is very good. I highly recommend Mutton Patiala, a very distinct. It’s a mutton preparation that’s rich and spicy and wrapped in a fried egg and garnished with grated cheese.Mexican Fish was also very tasty and good. The Opium Spl Fried rice is garnished with noodles on top an it’s as such that it can be combined with both Indian and Chinese side dishes. And Smirnoff Espresso was new to me but indeed very good, just loved its flavour, its aroma is so of a coffee. Their servings are all different from each other and very yummy.
Their service is very pleasant. Their way to offer items its nice. We sat there for long, chatted with drinks. The atmosphere is so very cozy. The prices are very affordable. The quantity is also apt.
Read More here: